Opinion / Wednesday Hump

It Was the Worst Sex Ever!

Whether you’ve experienced puke-dick, toothy blowjobs, accidental anal or a guy with two-pump-chump syndrome, we’ve all had bad sex. Something that people don’t do on purpose — or so I’d hope, anyways — is screw things up in the bedroom. Sometimes the sex you want isn’t always the sex you get. And while the number of stories I’ve heard from both girlfriends and guy friends about terrible sex is astounding, it also surprises me how often people have really shitty sex — no pun intended. As such, in this article, I’m going to share some of the funniest, scariest and most ratchet sexcapades I’ve ever heard.  They come from friends, roommates, acquaintances and personal experience, but ultimately, are being told not just for your entertainment, but also so you know what to do next time a bad fuck ensues. With that said, brace yourselves, because we’re about to talk about bad butt-fucks, vaginal mishaps, disturbing dome and all places you don’t want your partner to puncture.

Minuteman
“It was long night of drinking in I.V. when I started to message this boy I’d met a couple days before on Grindr. I had been planning to hook up with him for a while at this point, waiting for the perfect moment, and this particular Saturday night felt right. I was really horny and honestly, just wanted some D in my A. I got to my house but alas, my roommate was home — a fact that simply wasn’t going to stop me that night. I’d been lusting after him for days, so I grabbed my car keys and decided that we would do it in my car. We jumped into the backseat, tore open the condom and broke out the Astroglide. No foreplay to warm me up; I assumed he was just saving up his juices for the impending anal. He slid in, slid out, slid in again and after what couldn’t have been more than four or five thrusts, says to me ‘I’m so sorry, I haven’t come in days.’ He had already finished, and I was left sorely unsatisfied. This was a boy I would never talk to again. Word of advice to all men out there: If you ever want to turn your hookup into a fuck buddy, jack off daily to ensure that both you and your partner get theirs. You can’t run out of cum, so use it, ooze it and abuse it.”

Bloody Valentine
“So I’d been talking to my boyfriend for a couple months about trying anal since we’d been dating for almost two years. Finally, after a romantic Valentine’s Day and many bottles of red wine, we decided to give it a shot. With no lubricant or condoms, intense foreplay led us both to believe we could do the dirty — literally. With no communication and just the tip currently in my ass, I suddenly let out a blood-curdling scream — an instinctual reaction to him shoving his penis full force into my anus. Sadly, my scream wasn’t the only thing that was blood-curdling. Bawling, I ran to bathroom to find that my rectum had been completely torn. Safe to say, we never tried anal again, and what I learned from that experience was that successful anal sex requires proper communication, a lot of lube, condoms and a boyfriend who actually knows what he’s doing.”
Push-Pop Puke
“Two summers ago, me and my current roommate actually used to date. The third and last night we ever hooked up, we went out to a bougie country club for dinner and finished our date at my house over some bottles of wine. Drunk as all hell, our foreplay quickly escalated into sex when I started giving him a blowjob. I won’t say that he was particularly well-endowed or anything, but the combination of alcohol and penis in my throat made my stomach start to feel a little sick. Suddenly, mid-dome, he grabbed my hair and started pushing my head into his crotch. I tried to pull away, but things happened so fast, and before I knew it, I was gagging on his dick. Suddenly, my stomach heaved and I started to puke on his penis. To all the men out there, NEVER push your partner’s head down into your penis during oral unless you want puke-dick to happen to you. Furthermore, be careful about what you eat and drink before giving dome, and never give head on a nauseous stomach.”

Really Shitty Sex
“So I’d been dating this guy for like two months, and we’d been having sex pretty regularly — about once or twice a day. Now, I’m gay, so I usually remember to make sure to ‘use the bathroom’ and clean myself whenever I’m going to bottom. One Sunday, when I’d been pretty hungover all day and stuck at home writing an essay, he texted me saying, ‘What are you up to?’ I knew what he wanted, and as tired and out of it as I felt, I decided that sex might be just the pick-me-up I needed to help me through my hangover. I got to his house, and we started going at it on the couch. He wanted to top, and even though I knew I hadn’t showered or shat that day, I decided that things would probably be fine and consented. He started to thrust in and out of my asshole, when suddenly, a sound that could only be described as a gurgling queef started to come from my butt. He looked at me in shock, and said, ‘Dude, I think we gotta stop for a sec.’ When I looked down at his penis and couch, it was covered in you-know-what. Needless to say, I felt more embarrassed than I’d ever felt in my life, and ran to the bathroom to clean myself. I didn’t even want to try again, and for the record, will never do anal without using the bathroom a couple hours beforehand ever again. That wasn’t just the worst sex I’d ever had; it was truly the shittiest.”

In closing, bad sex is something that is bound to happen to all of us from time to time, but hopefully, reading stories like these can help you avoid having it in the future, and also make you realize that it happens to all of us. While I only shared four stories with you today, some honorable mentions include “the guy who fucked me grunting like an animal,” “a girl too drunk to remember that she was on her period” and “the guy whose blowjob left me bleeding” — ouch. With that said, we all have bad sex sometimes, so learn to laugh about it and always grow from your mistakes.

Matt Togni wonders whether or not you can tell which of these stories is his own.  

A version of this article appeared in the Wednesday, May 14, 2014 print edition of the Daily Nexus.
 Views expressed on the Opinion page do not necessarily reflect those of the Daily Nexus or UCSB. Opinions are submitted primarily by students.
Tags: , , , , ,

24 Comments

1. you’re truly a just right webmaster. The website loading
    pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you’re
    doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork.
    you’ve performed a excellent process in this topic!

2. This is then the second advantage of a printable deck of cards.
    Let the participants toss colorful candies and other items into
    the hat without missing. You can make a few bucks
    by doing something that you really enjoy doing, which on the scale of
    things, is an awesome job application.

Here is my website … cards against humanity

3. Regardless of what you want, you’re probably looking into
    a rooftop bike rack. Also, you need to make holes 1 inch that
    is great for you. These carriers provide firm support and
    do not allow your bike to sway as you move along.

Here is my web blog; Trunk Mount Bike Rack

4. Instead of putting the hair in curlers instead the hair was washed applying no conditioner and then perm solution applied and combing through
    constantly for around twenty minutes. It is made up of
    ceramic coated alloy plates and uses an infrared heating system that
    not only heats it quicker and more thoroughly but it causes less damage to your hair.
    Therefore, step 1 in any maintenance done on your flat hair iron must be after the iron has cooled down completely and after it has been unplugged from the wall.

Here is my page – remington t-studio pearl ceramic curling wand

5. The colors, numbers and other aspects of the games can teach your child a lot.

Remember that not all games are bad for your child. Our community will help you
    will all the information you might need.

Feel free to visit my web-site :: cards against
    humanity game – cardsagainsthumanityexpansion.net -

6. Once you complete with a section you can move on to the other
    one. It will take only few seconds to heat up the rod and also
    the heat will not go down very easily. Therefore, step 1 in any maintenance done on your flat
    hair iron must be after the iron has cooled down completely and after it has been unplugged
    from the wall.

Stop by my web page – remington t-studio pearl ceramic curling wand

7. If the top card of the beehive is the same in value as any car in the garden, place it on that
    card. One player could win both – this is known as scooping the pot.
    There are many games online which target mainly
    kids and are so interesting that the kids just love
    to play.

Visit my website – cards against humanity board game

8. They did not seem very happy and tried to close me as best as
    they could but being a sales person myself it did not work.
    Nowadays, there are so many types of vacuum cleaners available,
    you will not lack for options. The Dyson brings out about 5 upright models meant for homes with pets and a canister model specially made for homes with pets.

Feel free to visit my web-site … cordless hand vacuum reviews (boinc.berkeley.edu)

9. The combination of superior software and excellent customer service makes this
    online poker playing one of the best in the industry. There are many
    game instructions and rules that you can access freely online.

The results of the study concluded that those who in later years played games, read, participated in crafts, or computer activities
    had 30 – 50% decrease in their risk of developing
    memory loss as people who didn’t.

Feel free to visit my web blog cards against humanity first expansion

10. You can also avail the services of an expert for
    this particular task. While they are not self propelled,
    they are light for carrying up stairs, and they are a
    great alternative to a hand held vacuum, which are also
    light, but very small. As a kid growing up, I despised having to rake the leaves so these lawn and garden tools have
    always fascinated me.

Here is my weblog; cordless hand vacuum reviews (cordlesshandvacuum.net)

11. Theory of the game explains some of the politic controversies, especially
    historical disputes, where liberals underline optimal efficiency of the market
    and socialists its injustice. This game is perfect for bringing the family together.
    The characters usually represent animals, TV characters,
    or superheros.

Feel free to surf to my web page Cards Against Humanity Third Expansion

12. Below you will find a description of the top six in the Phoenix, AZ.
    Plus, when other kids see that they’re good, they’ll want to play with them.
    You would have been lucky to get more than one
    or two nights of satisfactory use from these low-end cards.

My homepage … cards against humanity board game

13. As in most poker games, the aim of the game is to make
    the best five card hand, from the combination of hole cards
    and community cards on offer. This game is perfect for bringing
    the family together. You would have been lucky to
    get more than one or two nights of satisfactory use from these low-end cards.

Here is my web-site; cards against humanity first expansion

14. If you take the exact number of tricks that you bid, you score points for
    that hand. At this stage players will know whether they have made
    their hand using any two hole cards and three on the board
    to make the best possible five card hand. Challenges for players range from miming,
    word puzzles and drawing objects all the way to making clay
    sculptures.

my blog post: cards against humanity

15. This was the first game installed in Microsoft
    Windows environment. Families just do not see the need to get together around the table and play with
    each other. Some even obtain nicks, scratches or folds which become unmistakable marks for identifying cards.

My homepage; cards against humanity third expansion

16. Some sites allow the player to modify the attributes of the car in terms of the
    motor power, the engine type as well as the exterior.
    However, you will not be able to memorize the complete game as the circumstance
    you have to face will be different from game to game.

kids and are so interesting that the kids just love to play.

My webpage; cards against humanity fourth expansion

17. Despite the significance of play to parents and children, seldom can they have free time together
    due to hurried lifestyle, hectic schedules and changes in their family structure.
    Although Canasta has existed for over 80 years, there are other
    versions of the Canasta card game like the Hand and Foot card game, and all versions
    are extremely popular with players of all ages.
    Challenges for players range from miming, word puzzles and drawing
    objects all the way to making clay sculptures.

my weblog cards against humanity board game

18. The colors, numbers and other aspects of the games can teach your child
    a lot. Somehow we survive the “first time jitters’ and grow to become adept and comfortable in whatever the activity. The characters usually represent animals, TV characters, or superheros.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: cards against humanity fourth
    expansion

19. You will be able to see what it is like to all of the
    flips, turns and dives that lend thrill and excitement to Air Sports.
    The main difference is often cited with the
    way the dealer works, mainly with an eight-deck foot. One
    fine day, I was so upset due to an issue at work wherein I was
    blamed for a mistake not done by me.

my homepage; cards against humanity expansion

20. As in most poker games, the aim of the game is to make the best five
    card hand, from the combination of hole cards and community
    cards on offer. When having a family game night, plan a special dinner beforehand and possibly pick a different family member’s favorite recipe
    each time. It has been allowing a new type of equilibrium
    strategy which is generally not available in the traditional games.

My homepage: cards against humanity second expansion

21. its awesome……. i get it in 10 min

22. Let’s assume these articles that Matt writes were heterosexual in nature. The fact remains that this stuff has no place in a campus paper. Put it in the Santa Barbara Free Press. It is not a question of morals, and I am certainly no prude, but this is embarrassing to any university.

Combine this with all the other nuttery going on with Deltopia, professors who act like hooligans, and it is hard to believe that UCSB is a serious institution. (And I teach part-time at UCI.)

23. Wow LaTrelle either you’re best friends with Matt and know him so well or you’re Sherlock Holmes in disguise. Couldn’t be the former because Matt is an amazing guy that wouldn’t be friends with such a person that makes such negative judgements toward someone he or she doesn’t even know.

I actually heard that a lot of people who take a negative view toward homosexuality are actually gay themselves…are YOU “ghey as fuq, bro?”

24. LaTrelle says:

u ghey as fuq, bro