Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Multimedia >> Video

People’s Assembly Inside Regents Meeting 1/19/12 Courtesy of 2013FreeUC

videograb

Students protest the budget cuts to the University of California system on January 19th, 2012 at the Riverside campus. Video courtesy of 2013FreeUC.

http://twitter.com/2013freeuc

Note:

In an effort to combat spam, comments that include links must be manually approved. Comments will generally be approved in under an hour depending on the time that they are submitted.

Please do not submit correction requests in the comments section as comments are not reviewed regularly. Correction requests submitted this way therefore may not be noticed for weeks at a time. Please submit all correction requests to eic@dailynexus.com or to the editor of the section in which the story in question appears.

One Response to People’s Assembly Inside Regents Meeting 1/19/12 Courtesy of 2013FreeUC

1. London based options broker

January 26, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I cherished as much as you will obtain performed proper here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be turning in the following. in poor health certainly come more formerly again as exactly the same just about very incessantly inside of case you defend this increase.