The Isla Vista Foot Patrol responded to an assault, burglaries and several alcohol-related crimes this weekend.

Deputies received a report of an argument between two homeless males at Perfect Park on Saturday afternoon. According to IVFP Lieutenant Ray Vuillemainroy, one of the men brandished a knife at one point during the fight.

“One of the transients pulled out a knife and threatened to kill [the other man] before getting on a bike and riding off,” Vuillemainroy said. “Deputies went and searched for him and found him at the car wash on Madrid Road. The suspect was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and threats.”

Vuillemainroy said deputies discovered cocaine on the suspect after taking him into custody.

The IVFP also responded to two burglaries this weekend.

The first burglary occurred Saturday night on the 6700 block of Del Playa Drive. Vuillemainroy said the victim claimed that his television was stolen during a party.

“The suspect reported his 40-inch Samsung television was stolen,” Vuillemainroy said. “It was a grand theft and happened the night before. There were people over at his house that night, and when he woke up the television was gone.”

Deputies responded to the second burglary on the 6700 block of Pasado Road on Sunday. Like the first burglary, the burglar struck when the resident fell asleep during a party.

“The victim woke up and reported his Xbox and laptop were stolen from his bedroom while he was asleep,” Vuillemainroy said. “There was a party at his house that night and his bedroom door was unlocked, so basically they stole it during the party.”

Officers handled several alcohol-related crimes throughout the weekend including 12 citations for minor in possession and two for open containers. The IVFP also made six arrests for public intoxication.