Girl Who Reposts All Her Birthday Wishes To Instagram Story declined to comment further. Ollie Tabooger / Daily Nexus

In an international poll with hundreds of millions of participants, Girl Who Reposts All Her Birthday Wishes To Instagram Story has narrowly been declared the worst person in the entire world. The race was remarkably close, with Texas senator Ted Cruz and party boy fraud The Frye Festival Guy (aka Billy McFarland) receiving just a few less votes each.

“I just don’t understand what’s not to like about showing everyone all the love I get on my birthday,” Girl Who Reposts All Her Birthday Wishes To Instagram Story said. “I have fun, hot friends and I think it’s totally good for the world to see.”

While the poll was close at the top, there were indeed some notable figures at the bottom end of the overall voting results. Guy Who Listens To Snapchat Stories With The Sound On When Other People Are Watching TV In The Same Room, TV personality Tomi Lahren and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un also received their fair share of votes from around the world.

“I am actually quite pleased with this result,” Kim remarked with a boyish grin. “I acknowledge I’ve done some pretty messed up stuff but we all can agree that Girl Who Reposts All Her Birthday Wishes To Instagram Story is just the absolute worst human in the world.”

Don’t wish Daniel Carroll a happy birthday.