Sierra Deak / Daily Nexus

I.V. Clean Up with Free Yerba!

Commit too many sins this week? Take a visit this Saturday at 10 a.m. to the Isla Vista Recreation and Park District at 961 Embarcadero del Mar and help clean the streets and your soul. If you’re in need of service hours or caffeine, this is an opportunity that you cannot miss. Work hard enough and you will be rewarded with a free Yerba! Just don’t forget to wear closed-toed shoes before you go out. And remember: The harder you clean, the more sins you’ll wash away!

ThriftedByAlex Pop-Up!

Help breathe some new life into old clothes and stop by ThriftedByAlex pop-up at 796 Embarcadero del Norte, Unit 215. Can’t make up your mind about what clothes you want? Don’t worry! Come and explore a wide array of hand-picked garments catered toward your second-hand needs. The event takes place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and most items will be under $10. Venmo, cash and PayPal will be accepted. Try to bring your own bag if you can! As of now, only women’s clothing will be offered. Men’s clothing will be available soon.

Shitbrains, Sordo, Powerslave, The Dorys & Outpatient

Have your ears found themselves in need of some live(ly) music this weekend? Pop by Biko Garage at 6612 Sueno Road and explore some of Isla Vista’s finest musicians. Shitbrains, Sordo, Powerslave, The Dorys and Outpatient will all be playing live in an attempt to satisfy your eardrums. Bring a friend or two and mosh the night away. Small disclaimer: Metal music induces intense dancing. If you’re also looking for a late-night workout then this might be the event for you.

Be a CERT Drill Victim

Want to show off your acting skills but are too lazy and poor to live in L.A.? Come support the hard-working Community Emergency and Response Team (CERT) students and help them put their disaster response skills to the test by acting as an earthquake victim. Stop by the Environmental Health and Safety Building from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. this Sunday at 565 Mesa Road. Volunteer hours will be given as well as free pizza. RSVP soon so nobody steals your slice or your fake bandages.

Isla Vista Surfrider Fundraiser

Need something to do and something to eat this Friday evening? Look no further and come to support Isla Vista’s own Surfriders. Stop by Lao Wang to indulge in some noodles and booze and take a break from the stress of midterms. All you have to do is show up and sign in at the register to make sure you are supporting your Surfriders.