Calling all ramen lovers: Outpost’s fourth annual  Ramenfest is almost here! The savory combination of soup broth, ramen noodles and flavorful toppings will surely be the perfect treat after midterm season (because, let’s be honest, you deserve to treat yourself). Lucky for you, Ramenfest falls on a three-day weekend, which means you don’t have to feel guilty about skipping out on Sunday studying to participate in this foodie event!

Courtesy of Outpost at The Goodland

On Nov. 11, head on over to Outpost at the Goodland from 12-3 p.m. to enjoy a plethora of different ramen dishes from the best chefs in town. Participating restaurants include Finch & Fork, Industrial Eats, Wildwood Kitchen, Sama Sama Kitchen, Barbareño and Outpost. Bring your family, friends and roommates because this is the place to be. Outpost is going all out with a groovy DJ and special refreshments from Southern Wine & Spirits and Draughtsmen Aleworks. If you aren’t convinced yet, fest-goers even have the opportunity to cast their votes to crown this year’s “Ramen King of Santa Barbara.”

Courtesy of Outpost at The Goodland

Tickets for the event are at a great deal, starting at $35. General admission tickets include ramen tastings from each restaurant, a welcome beverage and samples from the bar. The event also sponsors a noble cause, as partial proceeds are donated to No Kid Hungry, a nonprofit organization that strives to end child hunger in America. So, what are you waiting for? Get your tickets now at NightOut.com.

Winnie Lam
Winnie Lam serves as the 2020-2021 On The Menu Editor. She has an unhealthy obsession with Trader Joe's and she loves all things matcha.