Out-of-towners composed almost two-thirds of the arrests made during Deltopia, according to arrest logs released on Tuesday by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office (SBSO).

Police made a total of the 44 arrests this past weekend, 29 of which were out-of-towners, according to the arrest logs.  An “out-of-towner” is a person living outside of Isla Vista, UC Santa Barbara dormitories or parts of Goleta close to Isla Vista.

Phi Do / Daily Nexus

Police estimated that approximately 6,000 to 8,000 people attended Deltopia this year, up from the previous year’s estimated 3,500 and far down from approximately 20,000 to 25,000 in 2014, according to SBSO figures.

Some key statistics for last Saturday:

Three law enforcement groups carried out most of the arrests: UCPD arrested 23, SBSO arrested 18 and California Highway Patrol arrested two. One arrest was simply categorized as “other” on the SBSO logs.

The crime-to-population rate in 2017 was 0.7 percent, down from 1.2 percent during Deltopia weekend 2015, which saw one more arrest despite having at least 2,500 less people attend.

Most of the arrests occurred along Del Playa Drive where 34 percent of the total arrests were made. Approximately 16 percent of the arrests occurred along Trigo Road.

Phi Do/Daily Nexus

This is the breakdown of each type of offense made during the weekend. There are more offenses listed than amount of people arrested as several people were charged with more than one crime:

Disorderly conduct relating to alcohol: 29

Using a false ID: 5

Battery: 4

Battery with serious bodily injury: 3

Having an open container in public: 3

Possessing a controlled substance: 3

Driving under the influence: 3

Driving under the influence with over 0.08 percent blood alcohol content: 2

Minor in possession of alcohol: 2

Resisting arrest resulting in serious injury: 1

Vandalism: 1

Littering: 1

Receiving stolen property: 1

Arrested because of a previous warrant: 1

Manufacture, sale or possession of metal knuckles: 1

Violating probation: 1

Correction: An earlier version of this article had incorrect information under the “Age” category of the second graph. The information has been amended.