Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

News

Gun-Wielding Suspect Reported in I.V.

At approximately 12:53 a.m. this morning, an unidentified suspect brandished a handgun between Del Playa Drive and Camino Del Sur, according to a citizen who reported the incident.

The suspect, who was last seen walking eastbound on Del Playa Drive from Camino Del Sur, was described as a 5’ 6” black male adult with shoulder-length hair wearing a blue and white-colored short sleeve flannel shirt. The Santa Barbara Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating this crime, and individuals with any information regarding the incident are encouraged to contact the UCSB Police Department at (805) 893-3446.

This is a Daily Nexus online exclusive.

Note:

In an effort to combat spam, comments that include links must be manually approved. Comments will generally be approved in under an hour depending on the time that they are submitted.

Please do not submit correction requests in the comments section as comments are not reviewed regularly. Correction requests submitted this way therefore may not be noticed for weeks at a time. Please submit all correction requests to eic@dailynexus.com or to the editor of the section in which the story in question appears.