It’s just about that time of year when the league begins to halt as All-Star Weekend approaches. Although it may seem almost boring, I assure you that there are good things to come following the weekend’s festivities, such as the return of the Two Kings of LA, Chris Paul and Kobe Bryant. Paul is expected to be back a week or so earlier than The Mamba, which is magnificent for those witty owners who didn’t let him go. For those still hanging with Mr. Bean, you have waited this long, let’s see what happens!

Weekly Games (Amount of times a team plays in a given week)

-4 Games: Bkn, Chi, Cle, Dal, Den, Det, Ind, Lac, Lal, Mem, Min, Nor, Nyk, Okc, Orl, Phi, Por, Sac, Sas, Was

-3 Games: Atl, Bos, Gsw, Mia, Mil, Pho, Tor, Uta

-2 Games: Cha, Hou

On the Road Back to Normal

Now don’t read this and expect these players to be available in your league, but you better go check because they are still lingering in some leagues’ waiver wires. These two usual studs took an early fall thanks to injuries and have been slow to regroup to their usual numbers, but now is their rise.

-Tyson Chandler, F/C Knicks

Chandler has definitely struggled to show the league that he was once the Defensive Player of the year on the championship team this season, but defense isn’t really shown in fantasy stats. Since his ‘D’ has picked up in the past week, he has earned himself some floor time. In his past four games, Tyson has averaged 11 points, 11.5 rebounds and 1.5 blocks (five of them coming in his last two games). If he has at all hit a hot streak this year, it is definitely right now. Time to act fast.

-Larry Sanders, F/C Bucks

Like Chandler, Sanders has been poisoned by injury this season, hurting his owners who picked him up in the first or second round. Well, he is on his way back and is begging for a spot back in your lineup. This team is struggling and Larry is one of their bright spots when he gets going. In his last three games he has averaged 11.3 points, 8.7 boards and 2.7 blocks per game. Get him off the Free Agency List.

Wild Card

If you are struggling in a deep league, might as well take a chance with one of your add/drops this week. The hottest player as far as “adding” goes is Guard Steve Blake of the Lakers. With Kobe and the rest of the point guards out, Blake ran the team before going on the DL. Now he is back and is only 14 percent owned in Yahoo Leagues. Give the Kid a chance.