The Isla Vista Foot Patrol responded to three burglaries and several alcohol- related incidents over the three-day Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend.

Officers responded to a reported theft on the 800 block of Camino Pescadero at around 1:15 a.m. Saturday morning. According to IVFP Lt. Ray Vuillemainroy, the suspect entered the home through an unlocked door, stealing a number of electronic devices from the residence.

“The suspect stole a small TV, a Sony laptop, an iPod and a bicycle,” Vuillemainroy said. “The suspect entered through an unlocked front door.”

The second robbery occurred at a residence on the 6600 block of Del Playa Drive during the early hours of Sunday morning. Just as in the first burglary, the suspect entered the home through an unlocked front door, stealing an iHome music station, Vuillemainroy said.

Vuillemainroy said a third robbery was reported midday Sunday and occurred on the 6500 block of Del Playa Drive.

“The suspect entered the victims’ residence and stole three surf boards, three wetsuits and a surf bag,” Vuillemainroy said.

Vuillemainroy said although the burglary was reported around 12:30 p.m., the actual time of the theft remains undetermined.

Officers continue to remind students to lock all doors and windows in their residences and generally stay alert to the risk of theft. According to Vuillemainroy, these efforts can effectively “prevent further burglaries.”

IVFP handled a number of alcohol- related crimes throughout the weekend, citing nine people for minor in possession, five for open containers and one person for excessive noise. Additionally, eight people were arrested for public intoxication.

A version of this article appeared on page 1 of January 23rd, 2013’s print edition of the Nexus.