The UCSB men’s basketball team will play the second of a three-game homestand tonight against the University of the Pacific. The Gauchos, currently 16-9 overall and 10-4 in league play, are tied for the No. 2 spot in the Big West Conference along with Cal State Fullerton. UCSB is guaranteed either a No. 2 or No. 3 finish in league play at the end of this weekend, and will see a berth in the postseason Big West tournament in March.

Pacific enters the game 6-8 in conference play with a 11-16 record overall, good enough for a tie with Cal Poly at No. 4 in league. The Tigers are currently 1-2 in their past three games, with losses coming against UC Davis on the road and Cal State Fullerton at home, and the lone victory against Idaho State at home.

The Gauchos are 4-1 in their past five games, with the lone loss coming against a Long Beach State squad that currently sits atop the Big West Conference standings.

UCSB senior guard Orlando Johnson, who recently broke the all-time scoring mark for UCSB, leads the conference in points per game with 19.8. The Gauchos’ .453 field goal percentage ranks No. 3 in the Big West.

Freshman center Alan Williams leads the league in offensive rebounds with 3.3, including six offensive boards against Cal Poly this past weekend and five against Long Beach State in the previous game.

Tonight’s game against Pacific will be the second to last for UCSB in the regular season. The Gauchos next host UC Davis during senior night at the Thunderdome, where the squad will honor their upperclassmen playing in their final home game.

Tonight’s tip-off is set for 7 p.m.