Texas-based indie rock band Eisley performed a sold-out show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood on Sunday. The show was a part of Eisley’s current Turning Tides Tour, promoting their recent release, The Valley.

The historic little venue was brimming with plaid trendy L.A. hipsters jerking their side-swept bangs out of their faces and adjusting their snug cardigans.

The first act was Christie DuPree, the youngest sister of the DuPree/Eisley family. Her brother, Collin DuPree, joined her on stage with an electric guitar that complemented her acoustic. They started off the night with tuning problems and Christie apologized for the out-of-tune guitar throughout the set. Nevertheless, she was cheery and bantered with the crowd while her brother helped her tune her guitar.

Christie’s velvety voice in tandem with the folk songs made the set seem like an intimate campfire jam session, minus the campfire.

Near the end of the set Christie asked the audience if anyone had heard of them before. A significant amount of affirmations awoke the still swarm of people, and Christie expressed genuine surprise.

“I was assuming we were a ‘nobody’ band!” Christie said.

New York-based duo The Narrative played next. The duo, which consists of Suzie Zeldin on keyboard and vocals, and Jesse Gabriel on guitar and vocals, acted like a cute comedy pair, igniting bellowing laughter in between songs.

Their set was mainly made up of songs off their first self-titled, full-length album. However, they squeezed in one song from their EP, “Just Say Yes.” Before doing so, Jesse asked if anyone had even heard of their EP and only two people raised their hands, mine included. Suddenly I felt like one of those “I knew them before they were famous” hipsters, sans oxford lace-ups and grandfather glasses.

A fan of covers, the band played a beautifully arranged cover of Radiohead’s “Karma Police.” Suzie and Jesse’s harmonies saturated the space, their arrangement adding subtle but notable differences to the well-known song.

Ending their set, the band’s final song, “Fade,” integrated the refrain from Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believing,” and the crowd relished while the band let the concert-goers have their own solo.

Then came the final and main act. Eisley, a five-piece band comprised of four siblings (Stacy, Sherri, Chauntelle and Weston DuPree) and one cousin (Garron DuPree), is known for their intricately arranged harmonies and dreamy lyrics. The only word to describe them really is “adorable.” Throughout the show, the band was all smiles, looking entirely wholesome. The three girls looked effortlessly cute in their vintage-inspired dresses and constantly showered the audience with remarks of gratitude, especially Chauntelle, who looked like she was going to burst into tears at one point from how happy she was.

The band jumped right into their 90-minute set, mostly with songs from The Valley, drizzled with tracks from previous albums. The set started off with “Watch It Die,” from their new album, and before the end of the first verse, limbs shot up attached to camera phones, digital and film cameras, while the girls worked up the crowed with their three-part harmonies.

Although they started off solidly, the following song, “Sad,” had rougher vocals. Stacy’s mic was too quiet and she was overpowered by a wild drum-kit. Luckily, Chauntelle’s sweet guitar skills saved the situation. As the night progressed, Stacy proved to have the strongest vocals of the bunch.

They ended their main set with The Valley’s saddest song, “Mr. Moon,” but made amends when Sherri and Stacy quickly came back for an encore.

The girls played “Just Like We Do,” ending the night quietly.

Throughout the night, juxtapositions of sad and jaunty songs made for a lively performance. What was even more exciting was that Chauntelle, who never sings, actually sang. Her vocals added richness to the songs. After an evening of Eisley, it became very obvious that the DuPree family has some serious all-around talent.